There is no one-size-fits-all family care situation. Every case has unique challenges and opportunities.
But despite the wide variety of circumstances, I’ve noticed 10 tips that will help you provide the best care possible for your loved one.
In this episode, I discuss the 10 tips and how to get the best care experience for your family’s individual needs.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The essential legal documents you must have to protect your family from medical and financial harm ([4:22])
- How to take advantage of little-known financial resources available to help you safeguard your personal assets ([8:31])
- How to prevent cognitive decline in your family member ([11:27])
- The counterintuitive reason why your loved one is not the most important person you’re caring for ([12:42])
- Easily avoidable mistakes that destroy the health of family caregivers (and how to avoid them yourself) ([13:50])
For daily 5-minute mind exercises, head over and like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hcafortworth/