Over 10,000 Americans turn 65 every day. This has overwhelmed Medicare, putting your loved one at risk of not getting the care they need at hospitals and assisted-living facilities.
What will you do when you’re forced to care for your family members in their home because t Medicare doesn’t cover the rising costs of a facility?
In this episode, I talk to experienced critical care nurse and business owner Lesley Hauck. We discuss how to provide your loved one with the best possible care at home while making sure they stay healthy and safe.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- 90% of seniors prefer to stay in their homes. Here’s what you need to make that happen for your loved one ([3:26])
- Why medicare can’t care for the overwhelming number of Baby Boomers in society and how to protect your family members from medical tragedies ([4:58])
- Essential equipment you need to ensure the safety of loved ones you can’t visit due to quarantine ([6:29])
- A revolutionary app that helps you provide hospital-level care at home ([7:04])
- How healthy foods can cause serious illness with certain medications and how to prevent it ([9:26])
- Why the current state of medical education is putting your older family members at risk and how you can help ([14:29])
For daily 5-minute mind exercises, head over and like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hcafortworth/